Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

4K Digital Receiver Suggestions?

spider

New member
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Portsmouth, UK.
Hello. I'm new to this forum and would appreciate some advice...

I've been using a motorised set up for the past 20 years or so but for the past few years have only been using it to pick up FTA channels on 28.2E. However, I've just bought a 4K TV and would like to explore what is available in this format on other satellites (as far as I'm aware there is nothing in 4K on 28.2E).
.
So, I would like to buy a 4K receiver to replace my old (but still working) VU Solo. I would like something with a hard drive that is reliable but also looks nice. One that appears to tick the boxes is the Gigablue UHD UE 4K but I really don't know anything about it or if there are any better alternatives.

Therefore, I would be very grateful for any suggestions and other advice.
 
Go for a vu 4k box mate there are the best I’ve had a vu ultimo 4k box for ages now 6years plus there are so good u will not regret it
 
Or get the Axhd61 and save yourself a few bob. I have 2 and they are awesome. VU way overpriced.
 
Or get the Axhd61 and save yourself a few bob. I have 2 and they are awesome. VU way overpriced.

I would second the HD61. From a build point of view, VU+ & Gigablue(all their boxes have same casing & design) are in my view more "quality" looking, but HD61 is close
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top