Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] 5.3.002

db49er

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Have updated my solo4k via software update but the uno4kse shows "Nothing to upgrade". The upgrade shows using image manager so just wondering if this is a bug?
 
Have updated my solo4k via software update but the uno4kse shows "Nothing to upgrade". The upgrade shows using image manager so just wondering if this is a bug?

I’m presuming Solo4K was a spelling mistake?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have updated my solo4k via software update but the uno4kse shows "Nothing to upgrade". The upgrade shows using image manager so just wondering if this is a bug?

Must admit I am as confused as Andy.
Can you explain in mored detail what you have/have not done?
E.g. did you online flash 5.3.001 and then software update to 5.3.002 and on which box or???
 
Sorry, both boxes flashed to 5.3.001 and solo4k updated to 5.3.002 via software update. Software update on uno4kse says nothing to update.
 
Hi,
afaik there is no 5.3.xxx for the Solo4K. 5.3.xxx are dev images and they are not created as dev. I also do not see 5.3.xxx for the Uno4Kse.

Ralf
 
If you go into ImageManager - does it show both 5.3.001 and .002 Release images???
Should be there for both receivers
 
If you go into ImageManager - does it show both 5.3.001 and .002 Release images???
Should be there for both receivers

Yes, it does. That is why I thought that it may be a bug and should check before I flash 5.3.002.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top