Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] A/V Settings EPG screen fit issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xpen15
  • Start date Start date
X

Xpen15

Guest
Hi,

I bought MiracleminiHD with open vix image, I setup box installed Vix Red image. In A\V settings I have resolution set to 1080p, 60hz. My tv is set to 16:9.
With this my epg is set to wide and service name is cut off. I tried adjusting from user interface, but using the positoning does not change anything apart from Transparency settings.
After playing around with settings, I found that if I set A/v resolution to below 1080p, e.g. 1080i, I can then go into user interface and adjust position.
But as I want to keep it to highest 1080p, I then have to change refresh rate to 50hz or Multi in order for me to adjust interface so that epg fits.
Is this some bug? I should be able to position interface with 1080p, 60hz settings. All I get is a white screen with the percentages in the preview box and a black flicker when trying to change position.
With Multi setting, the box is checking the video source for refresh rate.
 
Nothing is broadcast in 60z. Only 50. Set to Multi is best.
 
Hi,
take a look at your TV and disable OverScan.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top