Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Add description to uploaded files

danped

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,

If I record a file off tv I can see on my box there is the recording plus various metadata files with for example the description of the show I recorded. If I upload an mkv file of my own I would like to add associated description. What are the files standards I would need to enable this to happen? Does it have to be a ts file for example and how do the associated file/s need top be structured?

Thanks,

Dan
 
This is not how is designed to work. The metadata is only for ts files and is EIT data that you can not just add for mkv.
 
Thanks, I do get I am hacking it a bit but thought if there are any standards then if I apply them it will work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top