B
bushiee
Guest
Hi Guys,
I am using Apollo 033 kernal 3.8.7 on my xtrend ET5000
As the title says NAR seems to be the default audio selection on my et5000 with appollo 033 (updated yesterday) It was ok on previous versions so I was just wondering if its a setting in the update thats changed.
I remember having this on an earlier version of zeus but it seemed to be corrected on an update.
So will this be fixed in an update or is there a setting I can change to make the default audio non NAR ?
cheers
Bushiee
I am using Apollo 033 kernal 3.8.7 on my xtrend ET5000
As the title says NAR seems to be the default audio selection on my et5000 with appollo 033 (updated yesterday) It was ok on previous versions so I was just wondering if its a setting in the update thats changed.
I remember having this on an earlier version of zeus but it seemed to be corrected on an update.
So will this be fixed in an update or is there a setting I can change to make the default audio non NAR ?
cheers
Bushiee

