Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Apollo 14 to 15 and PCTV 290e stopped working

Fuzzy

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi

I upgraded from Apollo 14 to 15 last night and my PCTV 290e lost all its channels. I tried several times to retune but it would never find anything. I reverted back to Apollo 14 and it worked fine again. Apologies if it's a known issue but I thought it was a possible bug.

Thanks, Fuzzy
 
Not a bug mate 290E here on a quad and working fine.

Is the blue light on the stick?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Stanman. Yeah, the stick was in the list of tuners and the blue light was on - it just wouldn't find any tv stations. I restored Apollo 14 from an image and it was fine again. I'll try updating to 15 again later today.

Cheers, Fuzzy
 
Tried it again today and the tuner lost all its settings again but this time it re-tuned ok, so sorry for the false alarm.

On a side note, I have recently moved to the north-west and the transmiiter I am using (Winter Hill) doesn't seem to have any hd stations, or at least a scan with the 290e doesn't find any and it did where I lived before. Any ideas?

Cheers, Fuzzy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top