Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] AutoBouquetMaker not updating

Mine has now started working !!!! how can that be ?
I can assure you I have tried 30 to 40 times this morning and it blanked everytime. I have done nothing since downloading that file and posting it.
 
In your Mgcamd config what do you have for the boxtype setting? I believe it should be 06.

Sorry, don't quite understand the question (newbie) If I go into Softcam Manager/setup it just shows Active: mgcamd.1.38
 
Sorry, don't quite understand the question (newbie) If I go into Softcam Manager/setup it just shows Active: mgcamd.1.38

It sounds to me that your issue is directly related to the method by which you obtain your sky channels and if you do not physically have a sky card in the receiver we can't really help.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top