Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Autotimer not working on 016

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilvey

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just tried to set up ITV2 new:Britain's got more talent for the wife on autotimer but it won't work, I had to add them all manually. Looks like yet another rollback for the osmega
 
...works ok for me on 016/ET10K, as does deleting the autotimer.

What "didn't work".
 
Last edited:
Just tried to set up ITV2 new:Britain's got more talent for the wife on autotimer but it won't work
Elaborate a little on "won't work".
  • You can't get to any AutoTimer menu
  • You can get to menus, but it's not allowing you to set any values.
  • You can set values, but no AT search is ever done (or at least there is never any report).
  • The AT search is done and a report pop-up shows, but it hasn't found the programmes you expected.
 
I selected the programme on itv2hd, BLUE add autotimer, unticked only on weekday: Monday press green ok nothing happens. I have had e2 boxes a few years now so know when something isn't working. Had to manually add timer on each day to get it set up. Autotimer was ok on previous image
 
I selected the programme on itv2hd, BLUE add autotimer, unticked only on weekday: Monday press green ok nothing happens. I have had e2 boxes a few years now so know when something isn't working. Had to manually add timer on each day to get it set up. Autotimer was ok on previous image
That works for me - 5 timers added.
 
Well they aren't on mine. Downloaded image through image manager
 
I have had e2 boxes a few years now so know when something isn't working.
No doubt. But in order to help we need to know what that "something" is.

Do you have debug logs enabled? If so, could you post one that is active when "nothing happens"?
 
Ok I've just tried to add have I got news for you from bbc1 same way, BLUE button etc and it's worked???
 
Found a total of 7 matches, 0 events added for Britain's got more talent on itv2hd
 
I'm getting the same autotimer issues on .16 - reports of clashes where none should exist, no disabled timers set and no timers set where clashes are not reported.
Restoring a .14 backup results in correct at function.
I only have freesat (poor and live in a valley).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
I have deleted posts irrelevant to the thread title. As OP is back on older image, no logs attached, not helpful in any diagnosis. Thread closed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top