- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.8.002
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
Hi all,
I have just installed a bluetooth keyboard (Drivers, Bluetooth plugin) and the keyboard connects okay but when testing it out (adding a timer and editing the title of the show) I can only seem to use the arrow keys and enter key etc. as though it was a regular remote control. None of the actual alpha-numeric keys work at all.
To test / diagnose I went over to a different image on the box using multiboot (ATV latest image) and tried the same thing (as I had installed the image to test a USB tuner previously) and the full keyboard functionality works perfectly. I can type all of the numbers and characters and such like.
Is there a fix that I can do to get it to work in Vix?
Cheers,
Paul
I have just installed a bluetooth keyboard (Drivers, Bluetooth plugin) and the keyboard connects okay but when testing it out (adding a timer and editing the title of the show) I can only seem to use the arrow keys and enter key etc. as though it was a regular remote control. None of the actual alpha-numeric keys work at all.
To test / diagnose I went over to a different image on the box using multiboot (ATV latest image) and tried the same thing (as I had installed the image to test a USB tuner previously) and the full keyboard functionality works perfectly. I can type all of the numbers and characters and such like.
Is there a fix that I can do to get it to work in Vix?
Cheers,
Paul
