Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Box randomly locks up

  • Thread starter Thread starter danm14
  • Start date Start date
D

danm14

Guest
Hi,
My Technomate receiver randomly locks up and shows a spinner whilst changing channels on occasion, the only cure is to unplug the box from the mains. Any idea what could be causing it - I've tried a clean install of OpenViX and the problem has been there on previous versions. The box gives no other trouble.

Thanks,
Daniel
 
How do I do this when I don't know when the box is going to lock up? Is there a way to get the box to always make log files?
 
Once activated the debug feature logs every thing all the time, you just need to reboot the receiver and upload the log who's name coincides with the time and date of the reboot.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top