Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cannot Get mgcamd working in Openvix 4.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyler Druden
  • Start date Start date
T

Tyler Druden

Guest
I have done a fresh install of Openvix and I'm struggling to get it set up correctly.

FTA channesl are working fine but the rest are not.

I've tried mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38 but neither seem to work. Often, when I go to the softcam manager it isn't showing them as active, but other than that I am at a loss.

Can anyone help?
 
have to tried to enable the softcam, blue button. if yes, you may want to check your config file mg_cfg
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top