This is a really odd issue. I have recently changed my firmware on my UNO 4KSE to Open VIX. When I try to access the web interface using my iPad it’s fine but when I try using my iPhone it only loads a non classic page. When I try to change the setting in the iPhone to use classic interface it doesn’t select and keeps reverting to the non classic page. I have also tried it with another iPhone and does the same thing . See the attached picture and at the bottom there is the option to switch to classic but doesn’t change and just reverts back to the non classic version. My iPhone accesses another receiver which uses Open ATV and works fine on classic view. So it seems to point to the VIX image. I have set the webpage to display as classic in the receiver so it’s not that.


