Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Can't get any Sky Channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter jusuk
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jusuk

Guest
Can anyone help or offer advice.

I've had my digi box re-flashed with new update, but the only channels I seem to get are the freesat ones. I'm getting nothing else. When I looked under the AutoBouquets, it says sky England Granada SD.

is there something I'm missing or haven't done

thank you in advance
 
You need a subscription card inserted and setup to view the premium paid for channels, without that you will only get free to air channels.
 
I had always got the channels with CCcam but since re-flashed all I get is a black screen
 
Likely because the reflash has wiped your config file, if you have a card in the receiver we can help you set it up again, if you dont we can not help you further with this.
 
no way I get a config file, then anyone else re-flashing to Apollo to buggered. if that's the case, you had better let everyone else know not to re-flash!!
 
no way I get a config file, then anyone else re-flashing to Apollo to buggered. if that's the case, you had better let everyone else know not to re-flash!!

It has nothing to do with the Image, but more the fact that you are obtaining pay TV channels Illegally and did not backup your config files before reflashing the image. EVERY and i mean EVERY image reflash first wipes the old one from the receiver before writing the new image.
 
I think you are wrong as I have my config file and just checked

I think this conversation has gone far enough, we do not support or provide help to those obtaining pay tv channels via ILLEGAL methods, so thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top