Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Cant load vix2.3

GMTH63

New member
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I have tried many times to load vix2.3 to my et9000, but it never gets beyond booting.
I have the latest bootloader and have loaded other images (latest ctech, openpli, dbuk) and all load ok.
I have tried various usb sticks all formatted to fat32.
I will go through what happens, i put the usb in the front then turn on and press ok once image is seen, it says flashing then goes to booting
and then onto loading with the vix sign spinning in top left, but this is as far as it gets, I have tried leaving for over an hour but with no change.
The other images will then load ok.

thanks in advance
gm
 
You might want to try and download with a diff browser just in case the DL was corrupted.

The other images yu tried were there the Linux 3 versions or old ones?
 
They images were the new ones, will try with another browser.
thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top