mark_hopley
Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2010
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
- Age
- 56
Hi
I have purchased the ultimo 4k and flashed with openvix Image. When I try to set it on 2160p resolution it will not output. It works fine on 1080p setting though. My wetek play2 android box outputs to my TV at 4k fine so I assume it's not my TV. Is there something I should be setting or do you think there could be an issue with my receiver/the image
I have purchased the ultimo 4k and flashed with openvix Image. When I try to set it on 2160p resolution it will not output. It works fine on 1080p setting though. My wetek play2 android box outputs to my TV at 4k fine so I assume it's not my TV. Is there something I should be setting or do you think there could be an issue with my receiver/the image
