P
plusser
Guest
ditto - IK am using cccam but this won't update my Viaccess cam - been to Oscam forum but can't make head or tail of it.Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo
ditto - IK am using cccam but this won't update my Viaccess cam - been to Oscam forum but can't make head or tail of it.Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo
Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo with white UK FTV card. I've installed oscam 3199 and it's showing in Softcam Manager.
http://streamboard.gmc.to/wiki/index.php/OSCam/en
lol this topic is still goin on... :|
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html
If I want to try a different version of CCCam, how do I uninstall the existing cam, lets say I want to try CCCam 2.1.3 but 2.1.4 is currently installed, how do I get rid of 2.1.4?
Many thanks
if you go into plugins/remove (red button) under cams you should be able to remove whichever version you want
I just a clean install of CCCam 2.2.1. Still no Pick TV
Well you wont CCcam cant clear it only Oscam can
Pick Tv working for me now with CCcam 2.2.1 (just started working on it's own without doing anything)![]()
I know all that.
1. Someone posted above that cccam 2.2.1 is now working with Pick TV
2. I have been trying to get oscam to work for the past week, just cannot, no clear instructions.
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html