Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Channel list slow

I have exactly the same problem where my vu duo 2 is now sluggish in my channel list since I done the latest clean flashed update to vix 4.2.003,my solo 2 is slightly better tho , going thru the menu's is fine as well as the epg (abm 28.2e) I have also tried to go back to 4.2.002 same problem
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue with the channel list here on my duo2. Also issues with unresponsiveness on lcd4linux since upgrading to 4.2
 
my lcd4linux in duo 2 is very slow now as well and this was the case on 4.2.002 and 4.2.003
 
Yes noticed this myself.

It was OK on 4.2.002, but on 4.2.003 the listing takes a second or so to populate.
Running 4.2.003 on VU+ Solo2
 
Thanks for all the help all 👍🏼
The new update today sorted it running great

Great work😃👍🏼
 
Thanks for the fix working all good now [emoji1474]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great Service from the Team behind Open VIX Images

The sluggish channel list Bug reminded me I still had a wife "stating the remote is acting up again"

But now she's disappeared again!

I appreciate the Fix guys.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top