Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channel order

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaboom
  • Start date Start date
K

kaboom

Guest
Hi guys

I'm new to all this stuff. Yesterday I downloaded the latest bouqets (Vix 28.2 East Sky UK Bouquets 13-03-13)

I am using a DM800.

Issue I have is that the channels are not in sky order so for example instead of 101 being for BBC1, I have to press 1. For sky sports instead of it being 401 its 770

To upload the bouquets I used dreamboxEdit

All help is appretiated. Thanks in advance
 
Go in to options and tick the box that says allow duplicates or to that effect

IIRC its the 3/4 tab
 
Just enable that setting, delete the bouquet you have and download a fresh set, as you may have saved it with the placeholders removed.
 
Ive attempted that

I just reflashed my box with newnigma2-v3.3.2-dm800-sim2-ssl-84b-drhg_28-12-2012

and put the Vix 28.2 East Sky UK Bouquets 13-03-13 but still no joy

Screenshot2013-03-30at131411_zpsf81b7239.webp

Screenshot2013-03-30at131459_zps46f6e9d1.webp

Screenshot2013-03-30at131337_zps3c1e3e59.webp
Heres some screenshots I cant see where I am going wrong
 
same thing happening with the auto bouquet maker this morning !!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top