Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Channels problem

It says uname is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
 
Thanks so much for your help but I need to go to bed to be up at 6 am to go to work, so would it be possible to come back to this tomorrow evening?
 
Thanks ever so much. I will be back tomorrow night and appreciate your time and effort so far!
 
in case somebody else is able to help you earlier tmw, these files may be of use to them/you in configuring things. i'm in ireland aswell.

add irish channels to uk sections:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

View attachment sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xmlabm configure.webpabm providers order.webpabm providers.webpepg settings.webpepg guide full.webpepg quick.webp

the end result of this config and the settings (change saorview from woodcock to whatever your local transmitter is - https://saorview.ie/en/check-coverage/ enter eircode and it tells you which to use)

gives you the epg/guide for 7 days etc.. the channels icons are added by the picons plugin (not sure if latest openvix carries latest picons but you can add them manually for the missing irish channels if needs be)
 
If you can get a longer network cable so that you can connect box to TV too, that will make life really easy. Or homeplugs.

The Ocram picons on Vix plugin server were updated on 17th February.
You can now use the ABM folder in /etc/enigma2
 
Last edited:
Hi, I have the box connected now via a LAN cable and have completed the step of going on to OpenWebif as suggested by sattelitter
 
Sorry, I did not realise it was not connected to the network. Can you try and download an image using Image manager?

Blue > Vix > Image Manager > Yellow (Downloads)

If that succeeds, select the 6.3 image and then flash it.

I presume that I try this now?
 
The openwebif advice was because you had moved the box nearer the router, it was not connected to the TV. Is that the current setup?
 
I have everything connected now, so box connected to the router and box connected to TV
 
I have gone to Blue > Image Manager and this is what I see so I don't seem to be able to download 6.3 002 IMG_20230221_194724104.webp


When I hit download all I get is IMG_20230221_195313944.webp
 
Last edited:
Are you ok to use Filezilla/winscp?

There was a server change awhile back, so probably why you cannot download it. We just need to transfer the image you downloaded to /media/hdd/imagebackups You can then flash it from imagemanager.

The other option is to put the image on a USB stick and make image manager use that.
 
Are you ok to use Filezilla/winscp?

There was a server change awhile back, so probably why you cannot download it. We just need to transfer the image you downloaded to /media/hdd/imagebackups You can then flash it from image manager.

Yes I used it last night when sattelitter was guiding me so I have them downloaded already and open on my laptop

I have both downloaded so whichever is easier to use, given my level of incompetence:p
 
FTP (transfer) the zipped image file to /media/hdd/imagebackups. To void confusion, do not connect the USB stick to the box.

Once you have done that, it should show up in the list of images that are on your receiver and you can then select/highlight it and then flash.
 
FTP (transfer) the zipped image file to /media/hdd/imagebackups. To void confusion, do not connect the USB stick to the box.

Once you have done that, it should show up in the list of images that are on your receiver and you can then select/highlight it and then flash.

Sorry, I spoke too soon!! I will have to be guided on how to transfer the zipped file, which I have on USB on my laptop.
 
In your picture on post 31, you should be able to just drag and drop the zipped image file across from one location to the other. make sure you drag it into correct location.

Left hand side is local (computer). Right hand side is remote (satellite receiver)
 
In your picture on post 31, you should be able to just drag and drop the zipped image file across from one location to the other. make sure you drag it into correct location.

Left hand side is local (computer). Right hand side is remote (satellite receiver)

Just in case I do something wrong, I have followed post 30, so I now just drag the zipped file into imagebackups Screenshot (891).webp
 
File has transferred and I have done as you said in post 51
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top