Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Clearing Up the Location List

CS10

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is a way to remove entries from the location list?
When I press the Hard Drive remote button, I can then press Yellow to view a list of locations, but this has got quite a few duff entries from where I have tried to add a NAS Drive, that don't work.
 
If the location still exists you can also go to it, press Menu and select "Add Bookmark". Obtusely this will remove the current location if it is already a bookmark.

I have some code to sort bookmarks too (since you have to go through the list to select the location for a recording, knowing the order they are in is useful). I might get around to submitting it one day, but it's only partly done at the moment.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top