Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Component out?

Data

On Holiday
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Need to get output to a projector need the component working. everything works but no output. is it a vix thing or am i missing something.:cool:
 
Moved here, as think it'd get better response in the ViX discussion area...

As for component out, what's happening? I do remember people saying that they had pink screen with component, but this was with the original 2.0 image. I thought it'd been fixed with 2.2.106, but can't say 100% as I haven't used component... So maybe someone else can help
 
I do remember people saying that they had pink screen with component, but this was with the original 2.0 image. I thought it'd been fixed with 2.2.106, but can't say 100% as I haven't used component... So maybe someone else can help
No, that can't be repaired in software: that is because of interconnected wiring (also set Scart to "Component" to cure that).
But as I understand it: in this case TS has no component at all. I presume he has made the component setting in A/V?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top