GeoffatMM
Forum Supporter

I have just come back to using my box after 3 years in a rental house with no dish.
After setting it up, everything was working fine and then I updated the software. Since then (it may be coincidence so bear with me) I keep having remote software connectivity problems.
When I start the receiver I can connect fine using either e2remote or Kodi. Then, some time later, for some reason when I have my back turned the box refuses any connections. Kodi cannot load the PVR data and e2remote says no box is connected.
I can ping the box so it is not the network. As Kodi and e2remote both have a problem it suggests the issue is the box.
When it happens, the box freezes. The time is captured (on the front screen) and even the remote controller doesn’t work (even though both it and the box flash when a button is pressed).
I would like to share some logs but there are none captured!
Any ideas on how to sort this out please?
Geoff.
After setting it up, everything was working fine and then I updated the software. Since then (it may be coincidence so bear with me) I keep having remote software connectivity problems.
When I start the receiver I can connect fine using either e2remote or Kodi. Then, some time later, for some reason when I have my back turned the box refuses any connections. Kodi cannot load the PVR data and e2remote says no box is connected.
I can ping the box so it is not the network. As Kodi and e2remote both have a problem it suggests the issue is the box.
When it happens, the box freezes. The time is captured (on the front screen) and even the remote controller doesn’t work (even though both it and the box flash when a button is pressed).
I would like to share some logs but there are none captured!
Any ideas on how to sort this out please?
Geoff.
