snoopy2013
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Oct 23, 2013
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
since I use Open ViX, I have noticed following "problem" in the movie list (not really important but still kind of weird):
The size of a done recording is only shown correct from the second selection of the file. First time select, the file size is allways shown with 0 MB. Same problem in other Images from OE-Alliance, so apparently a bug in the OE-Alliance code.
In contrast, with Open PLi Image, the file size of a recording is allways shown correct, also when file is selected the first time ...
Any idea?
Regards
since I use Open ViX, I have noticed following "problem" in the movie list (not really important but still kind of weird):
The size of a done recording is only shown correct from the second selection of the file. First time select, the file size is allways shown with 0 MB. Same problem in other Images from OE-Alliance, so apparently a bug in the OE-Alliance code.
In contrast, with Open PLi Image, the file size of a recording is allways shown correct, also when file is selected the first time ...
Any idea?
Regards