Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Crash log attached re recording crashes

I'm not sure how you could ever enable this (given that the EPG numbers channels consecutively from one as they appear in bouquets). Nor why you would want to, as you'll then have multiple channels numbered "1", so what would happen when you press the "1" key?

The 1 button is only relevant to the bouquet you are in not for all at the same time.
 
@duoduo, I just did following...

1. Flashed new 009, did ABM scan, ensured epg.dat didn't exist and used crossepg to download EPG for sky channels as generated by ABM.
2. I then setup/ran suls plugin for my IPTV provider and checked bouquets generated by suls plugin are viewable
3. then setup (runs few mins after crossepg has ran) and then ran epg importer for my IPTV provider (as listed under suls plugin within epg importer sources)
4. viewed the bouquets generated by suls plugin (ie IPTV entertainment bouquet) and could press <REC> button from within graphical EPG and record the channel.

I did this for few different channels - all without any crashes at all.

I believe this is best I could do as similar to what you're doing except it's your IPTV provider not one I'm using (but just in case i'll PM you my provider in case we're using same one).
 
Unfortunately not buddy, still crashes when trying to record anything. Have you had similar experience? Pain in the arse really because I would love to set multiple future recordings but jai won't allow, always crashes the receiver. I am using the latest Vix image.
 
It must have been the skin guys... I have changed the skin last night to Onyx by Kiddac and I now have the ability to set lots of future recordings within all EPG screens.
 
Kiddac uses separate epg python files in his skin IIRC

Anyway, we have modified teh stock files. Will be in image that is building now.
 
It must have been the skin guys... I have changed the skin last night to Onyx by Kiddac and I now have the ability to set lots of future recordings within all EPG screens.

I use a modified epgselection.py for EPG tabs but I replaced it for the original and still have the crash when trying to record, the updated epglist.py works https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/pull/215
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top