Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

If you want to add a URL to CustomMix you are going to have to provide me with some URLs for testing.
Here is an example of URL:

Code:
http://domainname.ddns.net:1234/live/[email protected]/password/336.ts

I use xml to store this and just automate essentially a find/replace to find the service ref within bouquet file and append IPTV URL so in above example say for Sky1 this is shown as:

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:1:1656:7e5:2:11a0000:0:0:0:http%3a//domainname.ddns.net%3a1234/live/[email protected]/password/336.ts
#DESCRIPTION Sky1

Within bouquet file. It's crude and works but does require getting service refs. If this could be done via custommix or some description so instead of service ref we would mention the LCN (or something similar) so for Sky1 it finds LCN 106 (sky1) and appends IPTV URL after service refs.

It does have to replace ":" with "%3a" within IPTV URL for this to work.

Hope that helps
 
Just a thought at this point, I am using E2m3ubouquet plugin so this isn't going to work is it Huevos? Well actually maybe jumping the gun here think I might have a xml, let me check...

@Huevos, maybe there is an easier way to solve this without ABM.

Last time, I looked at the E2m3ubouquet plugin, It built bouquets and bouquet entries based on 2 files 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml' & 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml' which reside in etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet.
It generates on each run a 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml' file which can be easily edited to remove (enabled="false") & resequence (cut & paste) bouquets and also resequence entries (cut & paste within the bouquets.
you then rename e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml file to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml and it will use this file to override the defaults.

If one is really keen, then you can also change the generated service refs to actual service refs for that channel/service and your epg information will be updated correctly.... I guess a half hour one-off job.
 
Thanks twol, appreciate your reply. Is there a easy guide I can use to get an idea of how to go about doing this do you know?
 
Thanks twol, appreciate your reply. Is there a easy guide I can use to get an idea of how to go about doing this do you know?
Haven‘t seen one, but if you ftp the file to your PC, an dthen use a linux text editor E.g. notepad++ (not the normal windows editor) on the file, everything is pretty obvious for removing and resequencing entries... then just save with the override name, and ftp back to the receiver.
Adding service refs is a little bit more difficult, so if you go ahead with the above and get what you want it may be enough
 
In addition to what I posted earlier, what I had in my head regarding this is little similar to custommix but the custommix xml file for this holds the LCN and the IPTV URL. Then ABM checks this custommix iptv xml file and on LCN 106 (in my example above - Sky1), it also appends the IPTV URL at end of Service Ref at time it writes the bouquets, etc.

This allows full EPG via normal method.
 
I can easily do this in CustomMix.

Can you also show a service line where a service ref is not available. I can't remember the format. I think it was just a load of zeros.
 
I can easily do this in CustomMix.

Can you also show a service line where a service ref is not available. I can't remember the format. I think it was just a load of zeros.
This is empty/blank service reference as taken from main.tv bouquet file:
Code:
#SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION
And on sly uk, there are obviously a load of these before channels start at 101
 
That is not what I meant. I was talking about an IPTV service that does not have a service ref.
 
That is not what I meant. I was talking about an IPTV service that does not have a service ref.

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//domain.dns%3a4545/live/username/F36/password/308.ts
#DESCRIPTION UK: BBC 1 HD

Hopefully that is what you are after. I just used xtream editor to load it without EPG ID
 
Last edited:
Sorry, thought you meant something else.


What dsayers posted should do it however that obviously doesn't come with an EPG then.
 
This is why people implant/change the service reference.
Where the service exists we can just inject the URL. But if not we need to inject a channel name too and put up with missing EPG.
 
The object is to run ABM and append with urls, username and password

If this is achieved,
Bouquets will be "official"
EPG, including OpenTV EPG, will be used by receiver.

If service does not exist/not obtainable by ABM, not included in ABM run.
 
username and password are part of the URL so we just need URL and target, right?

Here is a proof of concept. Not tested. So whoever debugs this will need to cross compare with their current iptv bouquet and point out any syntax error.
 

Attachments

username and password are part of the URL so we just need URL and target, right?

Here is a proof of concept. Not tested. So whoever debugs this will need to cross compare with their current iptv bouquet and point out any syntax error.

This is probably too much manual work for me plus I have my other CustomMix files to keep up with but this looks interesting

Im not sure if im doing this correctly this is whats in my iptv bouquet file

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:1:8515:391f:cb3e:0:0:0:0:http%3a//iptv.net%3a8080/live/USERNAME/PASSWORD/638.ts:UK: ITV2 HD
#DESCRIPTION UK: ITV2 HD

This is what I have put in the CustomMix file

Code:
<custommix>
    <streams>
        <stream url="http%3a//IPTV.net%3a8080/live/USERNAME/PASSWORD/638.ts/1:0:1:2756:7fc:2:11a0000:0:0:0" target="118" />
    </streams>
</custommix>

ITV 2 HD shows in EPG but is a blank screen so im not sure what else to test
 
Custom Bouquet IPTV &amp; FTA/FTV

Ohh got it working, I made a few errors. I noticed the userbouquet.abm.sat_282_sky_uk.101.tv file had a load of odd ca rectors after .ts so I delete that part
Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:19:50e6:80f:2:11a0000:0:0:0:http%3A//iptv.net%3A8080/live/email%40.com/password/15.ts%3A1%3A0%3A1%3A2756%3A7fc%3A2%3A11a0000%3A0%3A0%3A0:ITV2 HD

Also @ on email shows as %40?

Guess ill play with it and see what happens after another ABM scan

Edit rescanning brings back the odd ca rectors, so this is what I have in CustomMix

Code:

Then after ABM scan in userbouquet.abm.sat_282_sky_uk.101.tv file

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:19:50e6:80f:2:11a0000:0:0:0:http%3A//iptv.net%3A8080/live/email%40.com/password/15.ts%3A1%3A0%3A1%3A2756%3A7fc%3A2%3A11a0000%3A0%3A0%3A0:ITV2 HD

So I need to delete the odd carectors so the userbouquet files says

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:19:50e6:80f:2:11a0000:0:0:0:http%3A//iptv.net%3A8080/live/FIRSTPARTOFEMAIL%40.com/PASSWORD/15.ts: ITV2 HD

Notice the : ITV2 HD I need to keep that on the end or the channel is named 15.ts although EPG data is correct, good work with this Huvos.

As I said this isnt for me as I have enough to keep up with my other CustomMix,s plus I like mine separate as IPTV isn't an everyday viewing for me, but if you want to try something give me a shout as I like faffing lol
 
Last edited:
Thank you Huevos, that seems working fine on my end :thumbsup:

I did start off with a clean slate (ie removed all bouquets manually after doing init 4) to avoid any left-overs from what mine did and what yours does.

Here is example of my custommix file (based purely on Sky1 for comparison reasons as this is what I posted earlier):
Code:
<custommix>
    <streams>
        <stream url="http://domainname.ddns.net:1234/live/[email protected]/password/336.ts" target="106" />
    </streams>
</custommix>

Would it help end-users if 'constants' where used? So the above custommix file could become:
Code:
<custommix>
      <streams>
        <urladdress="http://domainname.ddns.net:1234/live/">
        <urluser="[email protected]">
        <urlpassword="password">

        <stream filename="336.ts" target="106" />
        <stream filename="337.ts" target="107" />

    </streams>
</custommix>

So the iptv stream url would become a combination of urladdress & urluser & urlpassword and finally filename. Same as before except all end-users have to do (after defining their constants) is mention filename ( ie 336.ts ) and target channel number ( ie 106 ).
 
Last edited:
Thank you Huevos, that seems working fine on my end :thumbsup:

I did start off with a clean slate (ie removed all bouquets manually after doing init 4) to avoid any left-overs from what mine did and what yours does.

Here is example of my custommix file (based purely on Sky1 for comparison reasons as this is what I posted earlier):
Code:
<custommix>
    <streams>
        <stream url="http://domainname.ddns.net:1234/live/[email protected]/password/336.ts" target="106" />
    </streams>
</custommix>

I used the same format although it seems to have gone from the code box, and I had to edit the userbouquet file.

Edit didnt you add the service reference?

Ill try another .ts link
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top