Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

Guys ultimately what I was hoping to achieve is having access to something similar to dsayers plugin whereby there was an option to mix freeview in with iptv. The thinking was that I could watch and record alternative channels, whereas right now the moment I record an iptv channel it auto stops when I change the channel. A mix of both would work a treat for me, we watch alot of freeview but also be very useful to have iptv availability inside of the same bouquet so has to use standard channel numbers for all channels. I hope that makes sense

The files in this post allows you to do that just unlikely you will find a plugin to auto update as it is down to iptv url, username and password. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...TV-amp-FTA-FTV&p=462433&viewfull=1#post462433
 
Last edited:
I still haven't got around to playing with this yet but intending to do so over Xmas for sure. Quick question when looking to insert streams for 28.2, what would I need to run through ABM ie which providers?

Also I don't have a satellite dish so will I have any problems running ABM for 28.2?
 
Last edited:
I still haven't got around to playing with this yet but intending to do so over Xmas for sure. Quick question when looking to insert streams for 28.2, what would I need to run through ABM ie which providers?
You need an IPTV provider that supports use of m3u files because you can then edit these files to search for the IPTV streams you wish to use.
 
I still haven't got around to playing with this yet but intending to do so over Xmas for sure. Quick question when looking to insert streams for 28.2, what would I need to run through ABM ie which providers?

Also I don't have a satellite dish so will I have any problems running ABM for 28.2?

More than likely yes as ABM still needs to scan satellite.
 
Is there not anyway around this or an alternative to ABM that uses Internet dl instead of satellite?
 
Is there not anyway around this or an alternative to ABM that uses Internet dl instead of satellite?

Im kind of confused you started this thread for mixing FTV and IPTV and the ABM devs have came up with a solution and now you say you dont have a sat or cable feed so how was you going to achieve the original question?

As Abu said use a channel editor ie echanneliser, you mention you use Suls e2m3u bouquet plugin so either disable updates and edit your channels to suite or read up on the plugin as previously mentioned earlier in the thread you can edit the e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml and move/delete channels in bouquets then rename it to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml
 
Starting to think this whole thread has been a wind up from the get go.
 
Im kind of confused you started this thread for mixing FTV and IPTV and the ABM devs have came up with a solution and now you say you dont have a sat or cable feed so how was you going to achieve the original question?

As Abu said use a channel editor ie echanneliser, you mention you use Suls e2m3u bouquet plugin so either disable updates and edit your channels to suite or read up on the plugin as previously mentioned earlier in the thread you can edit the e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml and move/delete channels in bouquets then rename it to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml

My bad, I meant freeview not FTV via satellite feed. Probably I will make more sense after I start to look further into the kind options provided from this thread and your suggestions within the E2m3ubouquet plugin
 
Davesayers plugin just fetched a mix file.

The real work is done by the custom mix file.
 
I've been using the streams in a custom mix since it was added on this forum.
I got an issue today. After the scheduled adm scan today a stream I place into 107 is no longer showing in the bouquets. Nothing has changed from the stream, all other streams are showing that are in other channel slots. I have tried another stream in the 107 and still not in the bouquets. What would stop a stream showing in channel slot 107
 
What are you using to add the stream? Is there a channel present in the slot if you don't try to add the stream?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top