Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Debug logs time format

For the record I'd prefer the default left as is, its a user configurable option anyway.

I don't understand your logic, the reason for the suggested change is for (inexperienced) users who haven't the faintest idea what a crash log is until they're asked to post one.
By then it's too late.

If someone can explain why "local time" is so much worse than "boot time" then fine.

I find it easier to read, others who have said they have changed to "local time" probably do as well.

It's seems very strange to me that such a trivial commit is being rejected out of hand.
 
I don't understand your logic, the reason for the suggested change is for (inexperienced) users who haven't the faintest idea what a crash log is until they're asked to post one.
By then it's too late.
I agree with that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top