Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Delete folder from hard drive

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I had an old picon folder on my hard drive,so I tried deleting it but it refused to be deleted with filezilla (Mac), so I named it junk but it still won't let me delete it? I have made a new picon folder & can delete everything else except this folder?
 
Did you download picons from the plugins at some stage. Maybe check plugins (red to remove) and see if picons are there.
 
Have you enabled samba on you box through the network settings.
If so it will show in your finder on your mac.
You can then go into root and try and remove for there.
 
That does the job, Thanks mate :thumbsup:

I was going to suggest using telnet but then realised you were using a mac and filezilla, so I wasn't sure how to advise.
 
I was going to suggest using telnet but then realised you were using a mac and filezilla, so I wasn't sure how to advise.

But your advice regarding Samba has solved my problem.......all happy.:thumbsup:
 
But your advice regarding Samba has solved my problem.......all happy.:thumbsup:
Not my advice (it was Ashley69's), but I do use samba or telnet, and never use ftp.
 
Glad I could help. Thanks ccs :thumbsup:
 
Have you enabled samba on you box through the network settings.
If so it will show in your finder on your mac.
You can then go into root and try and remove for there.

Oops, Apologies, must have been looking elsewhere.Thanks mate, your tip did the job for me :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top