B
BrianTheTechieSnail
Guest
Sometimes when I try to delete a movie near the top of the list (newest files) I can't delete it if what is currently recording has the same name.
e.g. Today I set two timers, one to record a film from satellite another to record it from Freeview simultaneously.
Then I changed my mind and stopped the recording from Satellite.
The box would not let me delete the recording I stopped, instead asking me if I wanted to stop the recording in progress before deleting!!
It also happens if I accidentally reboot the box just before something I set to record starts.
Say program is scheduled to start at 21:00 and recording is set to start at 20:57 and without thinking I reboot at 20:58.
The tiny short recording of the end of the previous program and maybe some adverts cannot be deleted while the box is recording the actual program without it asking if I want to stop the recording in progress before deleting!!
e.g. Today I set two timers, one to record a film from satellite another to record it from Freeview simultaneously.
Then I changed my mind and stopped the recording from Satellite.
The box would not let me delete the recording I stopped, instead asking me if I wanted to stop the recording in progress before deleting!!
It also happens if I accidentally reboot the box just before something I set to record starts.
Say program is scheduled to start at 21:00 and recording is set to start at 20:57 and without thinking I reboot at 20:58.
The tiny short recording of the end of the previous program and maybe some adverts cannot be deleted while the box is recording the actual program without it asking if I want to stop the recording in progress before deleting!!
