Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Dinobot 4K+ - Any chance of Openvix Support?

I used @Willo3092 test build for 4/5 days now without any noticeable bugs. Decided now to check PurE2 as it has official support.

Thanks again to @Willo3092 for sharing, I have a copy of your ViX image on my PC as I know I will come back to it at some point.

Just a quick question, any ideas why http://192.168.0.130:8888/ comes up with '403 Forbidden' 'Access denied' for OSCam Webinterface?
 
Last edited:
The oscam configs maybe using a different port, what port does it show when accessing oscam via openwebif?

You can also find the port in the oscam.conf file
 
Last edited:
Got it to work now. In oscam.conf file the httpallowed was the wrong IP range. It had my old routers IP range.
 
This is my latest effort for the u52 Dinobot 4K Plus with feeds that should work:

https://tinyurl.com/y468g375

What is the box like @Willo3092? Running well on ViX? Easy to switch from e2 to Android? Does Stalker work well on the e2 side?

Well done and thanks for you efforts and support on the box. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I haven't used android since first getting the box.
If I remember rightly it was a bit of a faff pressing the right button in the boot menu to switch OS's but either the android side or the E2 side gave you the option to reboot to the other OS.
I don't finish work until 11pm but might get chance to try it in the morning :)
I'm sorry, I've never used Stalker and I don't have anything to test it with at the minute.
 
What is the box like @Willo3092? Running well on ViX? Easy to switch from e2 to Android? Does Stalker work well on the e2 side?

Well done and thanks for you efforts and support on the box. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Willo3092 I thought the switching was a pain - so once I had e2 working never used it.
The 4K looks more solid than the 4K mini - which is lightning fast - but has bad driver issues and crashes very hard.
 
Switching from Android side to E2 is simple and can be done from within the Android OS.

Changing from from E2 to Android you have to restart the box, then press the red button a few times on your remote when boot is showing on the LCD screen. Kind of awkward at first but now I am used to it now.

I use both Android and E2 side and both are quite snappy to load up. I have played a couple non-demanding games and they work fine on my setup. Apparently they are working on Android TV 8.0, so looks like there is some support on that side.

I also have no idea about Stalker and how it works.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top