Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Do I need an update

  • Thread starter Thread starter deejer73
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deejer73

Guest
Hi. Don't know if this is the correct area to post....sorry if not. I bought this system in march 2016 and was wondering if I need to upgrade image etc.
I have a zgemma H2s running blue hd. When I reboot it says image 3.2 but having a quick look on this website there have been many updates. So the question is do I need to and how do I do it?
Thanks
 
Please re-read the forum rules. Particularly rule 19.

OpenViX do not make images for your receiver. You would be better off using an official image for the receiver.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top