< 754.144450> 01:16:30.9134 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action
< 754.144832> 01:16:30.9138 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1894, in showDefaultINFO
< 754.145204> 01:16:30.9141 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1920, in openEventView
< 754.145482> 01:16:30.9144 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 150, in openWithCallback
< 754.147128> 01:16:30.9161 dialog = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 754.147627> 01:16:30.9165 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 754.147749> 01:16:30.9167 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 158, in open
< 754.148335> 01:16:30.9173 dialog = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 754.148854> 01:16:30.9178 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 754.148895> 01:16:30.9178 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 100, in instantiateDialog
< 754.149341> 01:16:30.9183 return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 754.149809> 01:16:30.9187 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 754.149847> 01:16:30.9188 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 127, in doInstantiateDialog
< 754.150239> 01:16:30.9192 dialog.applySkin()
< 754.150360> 01:16:30.9193 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 272, in applySkin
< 754.150694> 01:16:30.9196 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 304, in createGUIScreen
< 754.150970> 01:16:30.9199 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EventView.py", line 100, in onCreate
< 754.151330> 01:16:30.9203 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGTranslator/plugin.py", line 1096, in My_setEvent
< 754.151962> 01:16:30.9209 AttributeError: 'EventViewEPGSelect' object has no attribute 'EPGTr_translating'
< 754.152130> 01:16:30.9211 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xa4dec228>>,('InfobarEPGActions', 'InfoPressed')) failed)
GIGABLUE QUAD 4K PROI think this a plugin crash. The plugin is being re-written by @birdman . Please be patient. Can you please also confirm what receiver you are using.
Code:< 754.144450> 01:16:30.9134 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action < 754.144832> 01:16:30.9138 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1894, in showDefaultINFO < 754.145204> 01:16:30.9141 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1920, in openEventView < 754.145482> 01:16:30.9144 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 150, in openWithCallback < 754.147128> 01:16:30.9161 dialog = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 754.147627> 01:16:30.9165 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ < 754.147749> 01:16:30.9167 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 158, in open < 754.148335> 01:16:30.9173 dialog = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 754.148854> 01:16:30.9178 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ < 754.148895> 01:16:30.9178 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 100, in instantiateDialog < 754.149341> 01:16:30.9183 return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop) < 754.149809> 01:16:30.9187 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ < 754.149847> 01:16:30.9188 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 127, in doInstantiateDialog < 754.150239> 01:16:30.9192 dialog.applySkin() < 754.150360> 01:16:30.9193 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 272, in applySkin < 754.150694> 01:16:30.9196 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 304, in createGUIScreen < 754.150970> 01:16:30.9199 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EventView.py", line 100, in onCreate < 754.151330> 01:16:30.9203 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGTranslator/plugin.py", line 1096, in My_setEvent < 754.151962> 01:16:30.9209 AttributeError: 'EventViewEPGSelect' object has no attribute 'EPGTr_translating' < 754.152130> 01:16:30.9211 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xa4dec228>>,('InfobarEPGActions', 'InfoPressed')) failed)
I can reproduce it any time I press the info button ( I just pushed it, and I got a crash)I can't reproduce this, and I can't see what could lead to it happening.
What sort of event (broadcast, streamed, recorded, ...) are you actually viewing at the time?
What other plugins do you have installed?I can reproduce it any time I press the info button ( I just pushed it, and I got a crash)
Pressing info starting from which screen?I can reproduce it any time I press the info button ( I just pushed it, and I got a crash)
The EPG translator can run from the plugin menu without issue.
Regularly watching a program or movie, and want more information on the show. Pressing the info button lead to the crashPressing info starting from which screen?
As well as that info, could you please also report:What other plugins do you have installed?
I can't do anything at all without this information (including the list of plugins you have), as no-one else is seeing the problem and no-one can reproduce it.As well as that info, could you please also report:
- Has the translator worked for you in the past?
- If so, when did this crash start happening. What did you do just before it started crashing?
And will continue to do so if you don't respond to requests for info, as no-one else can reproduce this, so I need to know what environment you are using.and the saga continues![]()
Done@ml55 Can you please answer the questions people have asked you.
If this crash happens every time you press the button, please enable debug logs and repeat the action.