Hi all,
this is a continuation of post
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?31171-Vix-3-0-729-build-update-problem/page2
basicallt to sum it up, got issues that everytime i install the 0700 dvb-t drivers, when i reboot, vix hangs on the openvix welcome screen, (with large vix spinner spinning in top left hand corner).
I was advised to re-install the 0700 drivers then ftp in to grab the log.
It is attached.
I will now have to go back to installing vix again from USB stick as my system will now go no further.
Hope the log can assist.
many thanks,
Stuart
this is a continuation of post
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?31171-Vix-3-0-729-build-update-problem/page2
basicallt to sum it up, got issues that everytime i install the 0700 dvb-t drivers, when i reboot, vix hangs on the openvix welcome screen, (with large vix spinner spinning in top left hand corner).
I was advised to re-install the 0700 drivers then ftp in to grab the log.
It is attached.
I will now have to go back to installing vix again from USB stick as my system will now go no further.
Hope the log can assist.
many thanks,
Stuart