Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] DVD-c not working since 5.14

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynd145
  • Start date Start date
Hi, Thanks
OK, that is what I did.
I can try reflashing to 016 rather than an update or/and going back to 014. Do those settings I posted look how they are expected to look ?
 
We will need to look at script again. For time being, flash 016 and restore settings and plugins.
 
Hi,
Thanks for the help. I reflashed 016 again and the tuners are back. It was odd though as they did not come back immediately, they just reappeared some time later. The tsmux settings appear to be the same as I first posted too. Perhaps the script is ok.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top