I have also noted that if I prevent Internet access by disconnecting my DSL from my domestic router, but keeping my home network functioning on the LAN side, the Samsung TV confirms network function, but that Internet is not available!
In this scenario the e2stream app will not even open, and you get a message that "network interference has occurred - please tryagain later". This behaviour repeats until you restore and test the internet connection from the Samsung TV; only then will the e2stream app start and connect the the enigma box on the LAN! So, I don't know what is going at start-up, but the e2stream app will not start unless it can see the internet on my 40D7000!!
Hope this helps.
In this scenario the e2stream app will not even open, and you get a message that "network interference has occurred - please tryagain later". This behaviour repeats until you restore and test the internet connection from the Samsung TV; only then will the e2stream app start and connect the the enigma box on the LAN! So, I don't know what is going at start-up, but the e2stream app will not start unless it can see the internet on my 40D7000!!
Hope this helps.



