Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] EPG selection bug?

simonc

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Does anyone know if the selection oddness in this screenshot is a bug or a feature of showing a selection on a channel that has no EPG data?
epg selection bug.webp

I'd imagine that if there's no EPG data at all, you still need some kind of channel level selection showing, which might explain the phantom highlighted cell on the left
 
I had the same problem, I have a GigaBlue UHD QUAD 4K when I update to Openvix 5 2 011 random channels had missing EPG program data appearing. I tried deleting the EPG then downloading it again, but that did not resolve it, rebooted the box and also did a clean flash which still did not resolve the issue. So I went back to OpenViX 5.2.004 and the EPG is back to normal.
 
Once you finish this batch of optimisations, if you get bored, there is a request for thr column EPG that OpenATV added.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top