Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Yep.Presume because VU only has an EPG button & ET have Info and EPG buttons.
And in fact it's even worse: VU has an Info-button, but printed EPG on it......
Yep.Presume because VU only has an EPG button & ET have Info and EPG buttons.

EPG-button loads Cross? This is completely new to me. I have no idea what you mean..... To date for every version / build of VIX, pressing the EPG button loads Cross EPG once its setup. ....
EPG-button loads Cross? This is completely new to me. I have no idea what you mean.
The EPG-button is supposed to open an EPG-view, nothing to do with Cross.
So press long-EPG and select the view you want to see, or wait for the next build to be able to make the desired behaviour of the EPG-button.

Did you miss the "once its setup" bit ?
I install VIX, Menu, Setup, System, EPG, Cross EPG, configure it, save etc. Then pressing EPG button loads Cross EPG. Whats not to understand ?
It's not loading Cross EPG, it's loading Graphical EPG.
Also, some boxes have both EPG & Info buttons. The ones that don't have both are a bit problematic at the moment, currently being worked on...
Can we just leave the epg button alone, let it do what it always did by default.
Did you miss the "once its setup" bit ?
I install VIX, Menu, Setup, System, EPG, Cross EPG, configure it, save etc. Then pressing EPG button loads Cross EPG. Whats not to understand ?
I'm talking about this screen. At present, on build 43, there is no way to assign it to the EPG button.
View attachment 37513
Ah, I see that you misinterpret Cross.Did you miss the "once its setup" bit ?
I install VIX, Menu, Setup, System, EPG, Cross EPG, configure it, save etc. Then pressing EPG button loads Cross EPG. Whats not to understand?
We now have 'Hotkey' to adjust the settings. And not only for this button, but to virtually all.
It is in the system menu.