A
aidanboland
Guest
Hi guys,
I was trying to restore openvix 3.2 from an old image yesterday and upon restore, it said "faulty remount". I restarted the Vu+ Duo at that point (there were no other options) but since then, it has merely said "Starting..." on the front of the box without anything happening. I've tried reloading an image of Vix onto the box using USB but that hasn't fixed the problem.
Has anyone any idea what I could do next?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Aidan.
I was trying to restore openvix 3.2 from an old image yesterday and upon restore, it said "faulty remount". I restarted the Vu+ Duo at that point (there were no other options) but since then, it has merely said "Starting..." on the front of the box without anything happening. I've tried reloading an image of Vix onto the box using USB but that hasn't fixed the problem.
Has anyone any idea what I could do next?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Aidan.