Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Feeds down or only for Apollo?

Stone123

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I get a message that feeds are in maintenance mode. Is this because they really are in maintenance mode or because I'm running an 'old' Apollo release?

Is there some sort of public status page for the feed?
 
Um forget it - I found the answer in another thread :)
 
Just wondered why I have no updates from the box to go to 005from 004? Is it only available via manually mode etc?
 
I updated from 004 to 005 on my Mut@nt HD2400 no problems.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top