Mr. Mister
Moderator ,
I don't know how accurate that is because there have been daily updates every day this week![]()
That just shows you how hard Gigablue are working to fix the issue that the Quad has..
I don't know how accurate that is because there have been daily updates every day this week![]()
Daily updates or not, their in house team still have to at least partially test them before release..
You have to ftp the new dvb.ko file into your box..
But with GB Quad You might be able to discover a lot of multimedia things.I think with that CPU 1.3 Ghz we will be able to run xmbc on GB Quad.I just waiting did when new kernel will be on board and I think I will by this receiver.I just found out how STUPID I was to buy 2 + 2 tuners. We have only one DVB-T transponder and I was able to make 3 recording at the same time on different channels, no need for second tuner alltogether it seems. Bah.
Daily updates or not, their in house team still have to at least partially test them before release..
All we need now a worthy image to go with this great receiver (wink wink)
Mr Mister:
Glad to hear that.
Only a small detail: what really means "Vix" (I'm a newbie on it...)
Oh if only there would be XBMC for this box ;-)