Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Good Receiver But.......

Emulated

New member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Octagon SF4008, a very good box but i ordered it because on the write ups it stated CI+ but apparently it is not. It was advertised as CI+ but now it is not. The blind scan i would like but can manage without. So I will look for a box with CI+ and 4K.....if there is one.
 
I'm pretty sure ViX doesn't support CI+.
 
Yep, I have seen posts that it works on other images
 
Maybe VTi ??
Thanks to bassetthound his post came up in a search for an image that works with CI+
Code:
http://dev.nachtfalke.biz/nfr/feeds/6.0/images/sf4008/

Works very well and the image is very good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tried various images and the ones that support CI+ are patchy and slow, especially scanning sats when compared to the main images, VIX etc. So I will sell it on, could return it but the seller takes a fee so may as well sell it for what I can get. Now to find a 4k CI+ plus box. Maybe the Gigablue 4K.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top