Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Hades

peteb2428

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

Flashed vu duo from opollo 166 to hades but found lost all settings and couldn't get my ccam working also found dream boxed edit wouldn't communicate properly with box.

Any ideas how to flash hades but not lose all settings ect.

Flashed back to 166 and all back working
 
hi

when you flashed file new hades it resets the communication with receiver back to default so you would have to first renew your password so dream box edit can communicate.
when I do a reflash I normally have a backup on my pc of the cam and config files a copy of my key files and tuxbox for oscam config data with this I can be up and running again within 10 mins of flashing
 
Hi dreambox connected ok but wasnt able to transfer cfg file to get the ccam working
 
Hi

try a ftp prog like cute ftp or one of the many on the web

was you able to view the files inside your box when connected with dreambox
 
yes, see below I haven't tried installing and selecting yes would that help

Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.

Yes
 
Hi,
last week I upgraded a solo2 from 166 to Hades and restore worked without problems.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top