Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hard drive full

  • Thread starter Thread starter tandaman
  • Start date Start date
Try pressing green to set up mounts and than manually pressing < > to change the mount to HDD. Make sure to save and just for good measure reboot the box.
 
in the same menu can you press the green button for setup mounts and set it as /media/hdd

Edit:Cant type as fast as Stan lol
 
Ok the hdd has space full now but when I go to record it still says disc full
 
Can you do another screenie please and go into HDD and try to initlaise it.
 
in the same menu can you press the green button for setup mounts and set it as /media/hdd

Edit:Cant type as fast as Stan lol

nip round stans, and pour coffee on his keyboard, that.ll slow him down, but make sure you are nearest the door :eek:
 
Ok lads I started from scratch. Reformatted harddrive. Reloaded VIX image and went through the setup and still the same. Disk full. Time to give up I think
 
That freaky. For some strange reason I just pressed record after a reboot and it recorded. Thanks for your help guys
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top