Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Help with satellite position

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

My dish must be slightly skewed as I have moved it 24.5 west and it gets no signal, however, when I go into the service setup menu and move it a few steps east it picks up the satellite. I then click store position and go back to the screen but the dish moves back to the position where it cannot get a signal.

I am using Usals, and want to get 24.5 west to pick up the feed for Glastonbury ---- not even sure if my ET 9000 can get it (any info??) ---- but want to know how to set a new position for a particular satellite.

Help appreciated.

THanks,

FP.
 
Usals and storing positions are not possible for same sat.

Simplest solution is to adjust your coordinates.
 
Thanks Abu,,,,, Have started to do that and feel I have been blown of course by 3 degrees... Any excuse for a new dish and inverto black ultra me thinks...

Do you know if the ET9000 can recieve feeds such as 4:4:2 or mpeg 2... They are the ones that i have seen for Glastonbury festivfal but not sure if my box can even see them.

Thanks,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top