Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Hide function not working?

untitled

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
reflashed to 017 due to Vix crashing when accessing recordings at the weekend but now thats all sorted I have set up the box again to my preference but have noticed that the categories lists I have checked to hide such as Adult, Religion etc are still there?
It worked before I reflashed so wondering if this is a bug that needs sorting, anyone else noticed it?

i know you can access the channels still by going to All channels but the catorgeries folders are still there with the channels inside.:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top