Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] How to edit and delete some listings on my movie path

Tillybaby

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Hi I am trying to tidy up a movie path which is accessed by opening the PVR option and then selecting bookmarks. In the process of experimenting with different movie paths on other hard drives etc on my network some are not used anymore but still appear on the list. I am trying to delete certain ones but unable to see how to do it using the remote control. I wondered if it could be edited via a laptop, also can the movie path be edited to make it more user friendly.
Thanks and I hope I have made my query clear enough for someone to assist.

Using Open VIX version 6.4.006 on VU uno 4kse.
 
Issue following command using Putty/Terminal to stop Enigma2

init 4

Then edit the file called "settings" in /etc/Enigma2. There will be references to locations. Save, transfer back, restart with following command

init 3
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top