E
ea.xlns
Guest
This has been bugging me for a while and I'm not sure if it can be changed. I'm using the latest image (todays) on my VU+ Duo. When viewing channels/events on the left/right buttons I was hoping to Zap to a channel with the menu disappearing straight after the new channel opens.
Currently, after zapping to the channel I need to press OK then wait 5 seconds for the info bar to disappear. If I actually press exit when it has zapped to the channel it will actually go back to the previous channel which is annoying...
Is this possible?
Cheers
Currently, after zapping to the channel I need to press OK then wait 5 seconds for the info bar to disappear. If I actually press exit when it has zapped to the channel it will actually go back to the previous channel which is annoying...
Is this possible?
Cheers
