Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] Inactive channel in bouquet but active in 'all' simple epg.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dispatches
  • Start date Start date
D

Dispatches

Guest
So both skysports 1 and 3 show nothing when selected in the sports bouquet. Yet if I go to the simple epg and select all I can find 5 iterations of skysports 1, 2 of which work and 3 don't.

Does anybody know why this is and how I get the working channels to show in the sports bouquet?

I've re scanned for channels and read autobouquet but this hasn't worked.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks
 
Which regional settings are you using? When did you last run it?

Try selecting chanels from channel list instead of EPG
 
Which regional settings are you using? When did you last run it?

Try selecting chanels from channel list instead of EPG

Sky gloucester sd from open feed.

I think what I'm calling the simple epg is the channel list, so pressing up on my remote then red to select all channels I can find working versions but not in the epg. I have ran these just 30mins ago

So yes I can watch the channels via this method but no good for auto timers etc :-(

Any ideas?
 
Starnge, just run ABM with Gloucester SD and SS1is fine.
I got this service refernce for it 1:0:1:1076:7E5:2:11A0000:0:0:0: Does your versin of it have the same service reference?
 
Starnge, just run ABM with Gloucester SD and SS1is fine.
I got this service refernce for it 1:0:1:1076:7E5:2:11A0000:0:0:0: Does your versin of it have the same service reference?

Yup that's the ref for the one in my bouquets that isn't working.

The 2 working ones I find in 'all' have the ref:
1:0:1:1203:7E7:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
1:0:1:1332:7E7:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

This is way above my head! Any ideas?

Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top