Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Infobar Epg rolling/running text

meroke

New member
Joined
May 17, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hello,
I use the default "Simple Ten Eighty" skin and I would like to change rolling/running text for infobar EPG for long script, but I can not find setting. Can you help me?
 
What rolling text? Please provide a screengrab.
 
That is a skin-only widget fed by source="ServiceEvent" so no way to attach keys. The source/converter/renderer chain is created by the skin engine and with no way to get a convenient object exposing pageUp() or pageDown(). So no way to manually scroll. Autoscrolling is not going to be added to this skin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top