Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

IPTV channels using Vix Image on Vu+ SE

riom

New member
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi, I have a question about the VIX Image on the Vu+ SE.

If I add IPTV Channels into a bouquet using dreambox edit, will the receiver let me zap through each IPTV channel seamlessly using the remote as if they were satellite channels?.

The reason I ask is because I currently use the Blackhole Image and it doesn't zap through channels using the left and right arrow on the remote, I have to go into the bouquet menu and select each channel one by one

Thanks
 
Hi,
if the stream is working and supported you can zap as if it is a normal channel.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top